Friends from UoH

No place is complete without people and vice versa! Two years in a campus outside my comfort zone could not have been possible without them. We often realise the beauty of a moment after it becomes a memory. I created a few good memories thanks to those who stood beside me. When I talked to them, I understood myself a little more. I found where I was heading and what I was doing. All I did was keeping my eyes and ears open and tried not to judge anyone. 
Let's call him A. He was one of the first persons I met on the campus. We socialised a lot in the first year on campus. In the second year, I often confined to myself but this guy was part of my secluded zone. We don't communicate much but we understand each other nicely. There is a silent bond between us. He is all set to find new shores but COVID is keeping him waiting. 
N was a late entrant. She was facing an inner battle and we talked about it for several days. At the core, N is a strong woman who is rediscovering herself like all of us do. She is a simple person with some complicated thoughts. But what stands unique is her steely determination. When she knows what she is doing and when she is giving it her all, no force can stop her from achieving it. 
R is a good human. He is a man with courage and conviction. Friends are his world. I feel that a better world awaits him. A utilitarian human, he tells you on the face. He is one of the misinterpreted humans I met on the campus. There is a funny incident. We have this habit of evening walks. One day two of our friends lost the way. We had reached the South Campus. We again had to enter the forest-like area to find them.   
Talking to S is pure bliss. She takes you to unconquered territories. A sensible and thoughtful woman, she has often surprised me with her calmness and clarity. We share many common thoughts. While they stay inside me as thoughts, she goes deeper and analyses it. Sometimes, we talk about them. She is one of the most intellectually fuelling friends I have now. 
H is a practical guy. He makes it a point to succeed in what he tries. There is a big following for him on the campus. What is good about him is he understands you. He talks to you about certain things only when he feels that you are going out of hands. What you hear from him could possibly be true. 
K is an amazing human being. She is deep and compassionate. She has a happy face. She doesn't let the others enter her secret universe. There is a huge circle of good friends. There is an interesting way in which she presents herself to others. Some may think that this person is like them but actually it is not true. Just the fact that she is relatable to most of us around. 
V is a hard worker who aims success. He is ready to struggle hard for his dream. Some friends take advantage of him because of his earnest nature. He seems to make peace with it.  
S is a beautiful person. She is multi-talented. Most people have no idea about her true potential. But she is not worried about it. Talking to her is like a cool breeze blowing on your face. She makes you look at yourself while talking about herself. 
One can go on and on about your people. It is not that I keep regular contact with them but they have left a lasting impression and felt to Jott down a few lines about my special ones. 

  


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Darjeeling to Gangtok and to Subecha's home

Maimoona and Shakeela

എഴുത്തിനെ സ്നേഹിച്ച ഒരാൾ