Happy Human

 



Not all the happy souls belong to the expressive lot. Take my example (Haha). We hide our emotions to ourselves. Why do we hide in the oblivion? Why do some of us wail quietly and some people fail to bring us back to what we were in the past? I don't have a substantial answer but I strongly feel that communication is the magic trick or that open window that can lead us there without harm. What can we try out?
Communicate! Communicate our essence with clarity and sincere actions. Isn't it time to throw away some of our masked identities? Do you wish to hear why? I am not a wise man but I have the commonsense to deduce that a pretentious mind can lead us into a communication gap. If we do not wish to end up like one more voice in the wilderness, we need to change our approach. 

A mini wish
I am a self-driven person. I would like to live a meaningful life. I once lived in a utopian parallel world with utopian people who were imaginary and real. Some of them have moved on without inviting me. I appreciate the beauty of self-love and glad that they left. I learned a lot but missed many things. I don't wish to depart with frozen memories and empty words. People say I am calm and happy. But am I (are we), in real? 

I don't have any big ambitions as I know that I am not capable to to create any miracles. My wish is to just pass through my unknown self.

I am a free human who escapes the obstacles created by the society, family and peer groups. I don't fit into the societal expectations. I know that I am unappreciated by people about which I am perfectly in sync. I would like to stay at a corner and observe things from a distance. 

Why am I writing this

My attempt is to turn the attention into an age-old and important idea of universal relevance which I would love to name 
as 'Happy Humans'. Who are they and why do they matter? They are beautiful people with calmness and character. 

So, what happens to such people?
Imagine a scenario. A happy human catches up with a fellow human. This could be a normal routine activity for people like us but happy humans work differently and subtly from others. Happy humans find difficulty to normalise with the material reality because they think differently from others. Their sensations are vibrant and reactive. They exchange their thoughts and ideas with precision. Their ideas have a wider reach as they have tremendous persuasive power. Their ideas flow into various streams and converge into an ocean of rich and ravishing wealth.  

Let's admit the reality that unforeseen and unexpected circumstances hit everyone. The storm is real! But a few hard-willed souls will pass the test with their tremendous willpower and thunderous desire. They attain a second birth in their lives (literally)! They have ton-wealth of experiences but choose to sit quietly at one small corner, doing their activities silently. They are taskmasters. We have lot many qualities to learn from them. Happy humans like them may appear detached because they are skilled in the art of hiding their deepest wounds with a measurable smile, a one-lined answer or an intelligent response when greedy and powerful people challenge them. 

Will they emerge successful? 
Success has inner and outer meanings. What society thinks as success may not appear the same for an individual. Do we describe success as a material accomplishment or a personal joy? The answer lies there. 

Hide and seek game

Happy Humans master the hide and seek art into perfection. They go inwards when the situation demands so. They share their happiness with their loved ones in its truest and earnest form. 
My happy smiling cheerful friend once asked me about the true meaning of happiness. I was excited about the possibility of giving a logical answer. But it was not easy to find one. Some questions excite our sensations but we might be incapable to go inside it and enjoy it at only the surface level. It was one such moment.  Do you know the point when we ponder about certain things that excite us?

1. When we miss a particular memory. 
2. When an incident pushes us into some unknown and unseen terrains of ourselves.
3. When we feel abandoned and lonely.
 
I did not trouble her with more questions. I kept quiet and listened. I would have asked a lot if I was the same person I was in college. I changed this nature because I believed questions are only one mode of understanding a situation. There are many other methods to create sense about a thing. They would be helpful for the affected person because they are not facing the burden task of explaining it when they are broken. If we truly engage in daily conversations, we will find some of the answers that we seek by listening a bit more carefully. 
 
I am a dreamer turned realist. I once had a childish face. I am not an innocent anymore because people cannot take easy advantages against me. I cannot embrace the propect of being an ignorant idiot. I hate living a stressful and fake life because I believe in spontaneity and simplicity.
We need not have to find an answer to every 'question' that provokes us. 

I have a  sweet friend. Her voice resembles the noise of a chirping bird. She once credited me as some of my questions led her her to obtain a certain degree of clarity. Questions are blissful in one way. When we ask sensible questions, we end up finding accurate answers. 

Not everyone can see our journey like how we wish them to see it. People will come and go. But emotions and thoughts are going to stay loyal forever. Can we listen to it patiently?

Some dedications
This long personal note is a reality now, thanks to a bunch of friends who will get to know their names naturally when they come across my small attempt to portray 'us'. 


  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Darjeeling to Gangtok and to Subecha's home

Maimoona and Shakeela

എഴുത്തിനെ സ്നേഹിച്ച ഒരാൾ