Secret identity!

I will not encourage any of you to give it a chance. I did so because I like to stay unknown. It is part of my identity. People ask me. "Why do you always hide? This world and your profession are entirely different from your behaviour. Why can't you just open up like others?" 
There is no convincing answer. Like any other child, I wanted attention from others. I did many mischievous activities until I turned 16. Why? Just to grab eyes of others. After a point, I came out of this behaviour. The extroversion faded away and I created a secret world where I stored my deep secrets. I put a veil on my face. But I was doing things. I never stayed away from my responsibilities. I took a few steps back to make myself invisible. I believed, its the idea, not the person that needed attention. When it is about the individual, we may skip the main point and revolve around a person. It can divert us. This is not a universally applicable thought. It can be different. But, this is what happened to me all the time and that is why I wish to be unknown!



It'd come to you a surprise if I tell you one thing. I enjoyed being unnoticed. You might ask how. It hurts many of us when people ignore our hard work. I had a problem initially. I realised later. It is your satisfaction that counts. But it must come when you achieve what you actually desired. No dilutions, okay! But yes, you shouldn't miss the complete picture! 
So, what about me? If your idea is being discussed and your identity is not a part of the discussion, you experience happiness. Of course, it can't be shared all the time. At those moments, I experience a conversation inside my mind. They are rewarding in nature. They help you look at yourself without bias. You would understand people more easily. You won't have to ask about your idea. You will hear it from them. This comes with a set of negatives as well. When you have a pre-conditioned idea on something, you may fall into the trap of being rigid. It can affect your progress. More importantly, your idea may pay a price if you keep ears shut to other opinions. A fine balance can be obtained if you do your task consistently. That is a normal law. You repeat and you finally succeed!
 I was having a conversation with my friend. She referred me to one social media profile. She liked its content. She narrated me about it. 
"It's a good one. It is simple and easy to understand. I feel like watching some films after reading it."
"That's nice. Do you know the ID so that I can follow?"
"No, it doesn't have a name. The likes are pretty less. But I like the content."
"Probably that person needs some private space."
"Yeah, it could be true," she replied. 
It was me! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Darjeeling to Gangtok and to Subecha's home

Maimoona and Shakeela

എഴുത്തിനെ സ്നേഹിച്ച ഒരാൾ