'Original (idiotic?) thinking'

 I am not a natural writer. Words don't come to me organically. Thoughts take time to sink in and as I absorb them, the picture becomes clearer to my eyes. This is my way of understanding. I usually don't look to byheart or reproduce something in its entirety. It was never part of my learning process. People laugh at me for not understanding big concepts. I appear an ignorant one to their judgemental eyes. But life takes the help of our character and experience to come out of our discomfort zones. It listens to the hungry soul. 


When we see people as people and ideas as they exist, we can give it our best to go about in life. When we look to understand a concept or idea or anything in particular, what exactly is the force that drives us forward? Is it the burning desire to excel or a demanding situation? Desire and passion can take us anywhere. With more desire and passion, we understand the nuances of life's journey. We figure out the u-turns, pitfalls, slopes, highs and lows that are part of our challenging and eventful journey. They say experience is the best teacher and I second it too. 

No experience is entirely good or bad. Every experience is a sum total of various emotions and happenings. We mostly notice the dominant emotion that surrounds our experience. It is human nature.  Nature is the richest and influential resource I have ever have had a chance to explore a bit in life. Notwithstanding my limited knowledge, I fascinate about how nature communicates and sends across its messages to living and non-living things. How seasons change, transitions from days to nights, how plants and animals communicate - examples are aplenty to the eye-openers aka those who open their eyes to surroundings. 

I am a child of nature. My mother gave me birth and nature nourished me. I grew up talking to clouds, sleeping with cows, climbing trees and by dancing in the rain. I could not swim in the river. But I can certainly take a bath in water bodies. I am not afraid of any particular creature. I somehow gained some inner confidence that I can handle harmful animals. I try to communicate with the living and non-living creatures. I look into their eyes. I feel them. Sometimes I turn away my eyes from humans. Is it because too much honesty is dangerous to us? But I must make this clear. I never miss the complete picture if it is something I should be knowing. At least I would like to take it that way. 

This is me. I am as simple and complex as any human. Consider me as a seed. My family quenched my thirst. My school, peers and elders shaped my knowledge.  I grew up. I bore fruits. People pluck my offerings. I gave back a little voluntarily. Does the tree felt painful when people hit it with mighty force? The tree remains silent not because it is powerless. It has been taught to stay calm and go wild when nature gives the command. A creature can be taken down by people at any time. There is no guarantee or assurance. All are part of the bigger picture. Whether it is planned or unplanned - I leave it to your understanding. 

I take life as it comes. I look to form clarity and cohesion in my mind. I am not a hyper-intelligent or a genius fellow. I get answers to what I seek everyday through my everyday life. I feel an old-world charm in this process. Perhaps that is why I don't appear knowledgeful when it comes to popular notion. I look idiotic because I ask many questions. But I am not stopping myself there. I'll keep asking my queries by adapting myself to the changing times. After all, why do we have to surrender our identity to please the general lot?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Darjeeling to Gangtok and to Subecha's home

Maimoona and Shakeela

എഴുത്തിനെ സ്നേഹിച്ച ഒരാൾ