Listening to one's own thoughts

Is it easy to understand people? Do we struggle a lot and search hard to read their minds? Do we succeed or give up midway? How do we fail? Here's what I think.  We do not understand,  

1). When we lose patience. 

2). When we do not follow what they say. 

3). When we are disinterested. 

What is the best way to talk to people in a way that you make best sense to everyone? Observation is a good tool which can help us. Observation gives insights and perspectives. They mould us about how to speak or approach something.

Why we must observe

When we observe, we consciously go into the mind of a person to understand them clearly. We have such powerful weapons in our body. They help us to decode things. We just need to use them appropriately because it can yield wonderful results. 

Am I good with mindreading? I am not but I try to understand where I fail. This helps in future when we come across similar situations. I like to observe people. I follow mentalist Aadhi and his videos because I have a fascination towards getting to know people. Psychology is a deep subject and I never have had a chance to study it in my college or university days. I did learn communication psychology, but it is different from general psychology. I do not know whether academic knowledge is sufficient to address real-life problems. It does help but is that enough? 

Why we must listen

Listening is a painful and pleasurable activity. It is painful because it makes us understand where we go wrong and it hurts,  isn't it? Paying our attention to a thing or a moment helps us to capture its finer details. When we get an understanding of it, we feel we enjoyed that moment. I do it because it lets me involve more.

I think about things. About missed chances, past life, present happenings, future probabilities because they make me what I am now. I am the sum of my past and present. I have no regrets or complaints because everytime I did things because I had a reason. It could have been right or wrong but sounded sensible to my mind when I did it.  

Understanding me

I need to understand myself quite well if I need to understand others. I look to know myself better by writing and listening to people. Too much listening is harmful as self-expression matters very much in this world. We ought to represent our true identity to stand peaceful and confident in life. If we put a veil and end up 'succeeding', do we truly enjoy that moment? Do we feel comfortable in our new avatar or do we wish to to go back to our roots? It involves a personal answer and it would be different to different people. So,  are you ready to explore more about yourself to give an answer?

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Darjeeling to Gangtok and to Subecha's home

Maimoona and Shakeela

എഴുത്തിനെ സ്നേഹിച്ച ഒരാൾ