Introvert's innocence
Why does it happen? It could be a product of the attitudinal standard set by society. In this prism, vocality is appreciated as a productive virtue, as it helps understand knowledge level and thought processes. But realistically, people have their own biases and preferences, which they turn into their narratives. They set this narrative based on what they can grasp and what they can comprehend - and it could or could not reflect reality.
Unfortunately, many people end up inside a space where blame is passed onto their shoulders, for reasons they are uninvolved. They could be dragged unnecessarily for their non-reactive nature - subjected to their weak point. Sometimes, people turn out into a tragic mess, and I am one - a happy-go messed up idiot. A human with an overdose of innocence.
I do not speak many words but eat half of my thoughts. So people may not comprehend me completely, and I am vocally tired to explain everything in plain detail. So, I get repeatedly called out in circles for lack of noise. But I do not have the mindset to completely alter my life plan, even though slight adjustments are considerable.
Experiencing unhealthy climaxes in life episodes is a rare happening, of late, which helped me learn more lessons. But I did not change my introversion for other people, as I want that part to stay there because that makes me me. I always admit my flaws while secretly admiring my strengths, which is a dangerous way of living because living in a shell that consists of close people who come and go is not encapsulating the essence of my character. Most of my life is lived on the inside and not the outside.
Introverts limit themselves
The thought process that keeps me silent from clapping back at people is more connected to my intuitive nature. I do not have a thought process that makes me a terrific explainer. I have a detailed eye, but this is a society where many a time, twisting one's surface-level knowledge and packaging it with a clever approach is more approachable for people. The bizarre reality is we are being watched and judged by others, even by our loved ones, and they frame their narratives in a way that suits their worldview.
The moment we listen and reciprocate using their lens, we fall into their line of thought. And from that standpoint, we often hide from others the part of that character that makes us different from them.
An example is to imagine a conversation with any person whom you value a lot. Imagine answering their questions and not questioning back them. One may fit into a role where responding with answers would become one person's liability. And, coming up with questions becomes the other one's responsibility.
Such a role-play approach has its advantages. But there is no switch between these roles. There could be a saturation point. How many people may have the privilege to ask questions?
The reason people do not question has links to behavior, state of mind, and time. Imagine revisiting the times we give up explaining after realizing people do not care or comprehend. Giving up those junctures is a way of paying value to one's time and energy. It is a response from an introverted self as they lose their energy level if they talk more, and for extroverts, it is vice versa.
Introvert life, important questions
My total words in a day would be less than what an average person may speak in his life. But I do talk and form meaningful communication and connections. And yet I do not have that vocal nature in my character.
Can people take me for granted? Will they view my silence as my weakness? Whatever they wonder, my silence and intuition are my refined weapons, because they allow me to lay back and reflect upon myself. I love to think more and put action than producing words, except in writing. However, whatever words I use, I love them to evoke their best meaning.
Withstanding flaws and concerns, I do not plan to change because I have nobody to impress, except myself.

.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment